Martha Merrell’s Books….We are Open!
WE ARE OPEN WE ARE OPEN!
FIND OUT ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE BY CLICKING ON OUR TAB
We are open for customers who practice social distancing. We are continuing curbside pick up for those who prefer it. Call us at 262-547-1060 or email us at email@example.com as well.
Check out a sample of our wide assortment of puzzles with a
range of pieces from 8 t0 1008 that are IN STOCK or can be
ordered by calling us at 262-547-1060.
Check Out Our Huge Selection Of Games For Every Age And Interest!
WE HAVE CRAZY AARON’S THINKING PUTTY FOR SALE!
- Best Seller Books
- Children's Books
- Local Author Books
- Greeting Cards
- Music CD's
Martha Merrell's Community Involvement
Martha Merrell’s Books is a community-minded independent bookstore, meaning that we host, participate, or are involved in many community events.
Examples of the depth of our commitment to Waukesha and the community include:
Event and Community
- Waukesha Downtown Business Association
- Waukesha Friday Night Live
- ProHealth Care RiverWalk for Breast Cancer, 1st Saturday in May each year
- Alzheimer’s Walk, 1st Saturday in September each year
- Waukesha’s Friday Night After Dark Music Series (indoor music from October – December)
- Downtown Trick or Treating on the Saturday before Halloween
- Holiday Stroll featuring Author Mania (before the Christmas Parade)
- Christmas Clearing Council
- Silver Bells activities during the Christmas season
- Santa’s Breakfast Workshop on Saturdays from Thanksgiving to Christmas
- Art Crawls on the 1st Saturday in March, May, August, October & December
- Waukesha JanBoree
- Waukesha Farmers’ Market on the RiverWalk
- Waukesha GuitarTown Project (a public art project with Gibson Guitar Company)
- Waukesha County Reading Council
- Waukesha Reads Program each October
- Wisconsin State Reading Association
If at all possible, we try to be supportive of any proposals brought to our attention.
Norm and Eve Bruce